Fairmount, Philadelphia Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
Find reputable Fairmount, Philadelphia air conditioning repair and maintenance when you call (215) 725-6111 today. Do not to leave small air conditioning issues until they became larger AC repair emergencies. Give us a call and we will send one of our professional HVAC technicians to assess the situation and provide a practical solution.
In the summer, when the temperatures are continuously rising, all you want from your air conditioning system is for it to run smoothly when you need it most. It sounds like an easy enough request, but since it is working hard during this time to keep your house cool, issues can arise. It’s a good idea to keep your eyes and ears open for small issues or subtle changes in your AC performance so you can get them fixed up before the problem becomes worse.
It’s important to work with a reputable service like the cooling experts at HVAC Philly
Whether you are having repairs, maintenance or a full system replacement, it’s always wise to rely on a reputable company that has ties to the community. Local experts provide peace of mind because you know they are trusted by fellow residents and there is an element of accountability with every job.
If your air conditioning system has been acting up and isn’t providing you with the results you need, pick up the phone and call HVAC Philly at (215) 725-39696111 in Fairmount, Philadelphia and the surrounding area and we will send someone to help.
Here are some tips to help keep your cool on those hot days:
- In addition to your air conditioning, turn on a fan. By turning on a fan in the room that you are in, you can have your thermostat set one or two degrees higher and not even notice the difference.
- Keep your windows, blinds and curtains closed on hot, sunny days to keep your house from heating up. Your air conditioner will have to work a lot harder to lower the temperature if you allow the sun to heat up your house.
- If you have an older central air conditioner, consider replacing the outdoor compressor with a modern, high-efficiency unit. Make sure that it is properly matched to the indoor unit.
- Don’t place lamps or TVs near your air conditioning thermostat. The heat from these appliances will cause the air conditioner to run longer.
- Install white window shades, drapes, or blinds to reflect heat away from the house. Close curtains on south- and west-facing windows during the day.
- Plant trees or shrubs to shade air conditioning units, but not block the airflow. A unit operating in the shade uses less electricity.
- Caulking and weather stripping will go a long way to helping you keep your air conditioning to yourself. Why waste it?
For more FAQ about your HVAC system, be sure to follow HVAC Philly Blog, for helpful tips and information related to heating repair, heating maintenance, and services provided to the greater Philadelphia, Bucks County, PA and Montgomery County, PA areas.
If you are in the greater Philadelphia, Montgomery County, or Bucks County, PA areas, HVAC Philly offers affordable, professional and expert HVAC services to commercial buildings and homes throughout the area. They have over 20 years experience and rated top ten HVAC companies in Philadelphia.
Heating Service areas: